Fire suppression troughs for laboratories
Self-extinguishing fire suppression troughs,
entirely made of chrome nickel steel
The honeycomb grate securely traps any liquids quells any flames.
• If the liquid is ignited, the flame is extinguished by oxygen deprivation.
• Made of chrome nickel steel and therefore heat and corrosion resistant.
• Collected liquids can be recycled or disposed of.
• No glass or rock wool mats (no additional waste after a liquid leakage).
• The honeycomb grate is easy to clean for reuse.
The honeycombs must not be filled with more than 2/3 combustible liquid.
The size of the honeycomb grate has to be adjusted for the volume that is to be collected.
Example: Order No. 310 = Collecting volume approx. 13 litre liquid
|Width||Depth||Height||Honeycomb grate material||Order No.:|
|Chrome nickel steel
Request detailed information here.